In order to adapt to the development of miniaturization, modularization, high-frequency, high-precision, and high-reliability of the whole machine equipment, new products of RF connectors are constantly being developed, so that the RF connectors are continuously miniaturized, highly reliable, high-frequency, and high-power. , The development of low voltage standing wave ratio. Currently, RF connectors are showing the following development trends:
1. Small size. SSMA type, SSMC type, MMCX type connectors and 1.92am, 1.85 mm, 1mm series connectors have appeared one after another, meeting the requirements of the whole machine, especially the development of space electronic systems.
2. High frequency and wide transmission bandwidth. The upper limit of the working frequency of the 2.92mm series connector can reach 46GHz; the upper limit of the working frequency of the 2.4 mm series connector can reach 50Gnz; the upper limit of the working frequency of the 1.85 Bin series connector can reach 65GHz; the 1 mm series connector developed by some developed countries The upper limit of the working frequency of the coaxial system has been extended to 110 GHz, which meets the requirements for the development of weapons and equipment to higher frequencies.
3. Multi-function: In addition to the role of a bridge, it also has the functions of signal processing, such as filtering, phase modulation, mixing, attenuation, detection, and amplitude limiting.
4. Low standing wave and loss: meet the needs of weapon systems and precision measurement.
5. Large capacity and power: Large capacity and high power mainly meet the development needs of the information highway.
6. Surface mount: Mainly meet the development needs of SMT technology (surface mount technology), and help simplify the wiring structure design of multilayer printed boards.